We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Scottish & York has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
If you need to amend the annual kilometers on your policy as your driving habits have changed, please do so by clicking here
- Non-Sufficient Funds(NSF) Information
- If your payment comes back NSF, it will be doubled up with the next month for first time.
- If a second payment comes back NSF, you will receive a registered letter.
- Currently, S&Y is suspending policy terminations due to NSF
- They are not charging NSF fees.
- Defer a Payment
- If you know you may not make your next payment, you may be able to defer payments.
- Remember, deferred payments will be added to the next month.
- Switch your Payment Plan
- If you are on annual pay, you can change to any of the other plans upon renewal- monthly, 2 pay, 3 pay, 4 pay
- To switch, you can call us at 1- 866-456-6620
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower Annual Kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- If you need to amend the annual kilometers on your policy as your driving habits have changed, please do so by clicking here
- The policy amendment will be effective for 90 days from the date of submission at which time, Scottish & York will automatically process an amendment reverting the policy information back to its original state.
How to Make a Payment
- To make a payment, you have two options:
- Credit card: Call us at 1-866-456-6620 or call S&Y billing directly at 647-696-4253 to process
- Online banking: Account number is on your policy documents and the payee is Scottish & York.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.