We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Jevco has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
Billing and Financial Relief
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Information
- If your payment comes back NSF (non-sufficient funds), Jevco will re-attempt the payment within 14 days. If that payment also does not go through, you will receive a registered letter.
- Jevco may be able to waive the NSF fees on a case by case basis.
- Delay your Payment
- If you know you may not make your next payment, Jevco may accommodate delaying your payment up to one month without penalty.
- Switch your Payment Plan
- You can also switch your pay plan upon renewal between annual and monthly.
- The minimum relief provided will be 15% for three months on all adjustments to kilometres driven.
- We will accomplish this by applying the kilometres driven adjustment and then adding an additional premium reduction of 15%.
- You can receive savings up to 75% per month on average, if you have parked and safely stored your vehicles, until you start driving again.
How to make a payment
- To make up a missed payment use your credit card at by clicking here or you can call us at 1-866-456-6620 to process.
- To inquire about delaying a payment please call us at 1-866-456-6620.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns