We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, INTACT has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
- There is an average premium reduction of 15% which is applicable for three months for clients who have made adjustments to their annual kilometres driven.
- You can also receive savings up to 75% per month on average, if you have parked and safely stored your vehicles, until you start driving again.
- You can update your driving information by filling out a simple form available on the Intact website. This form is only valid until July 31st 2020.
- If your payment comes back NSF (non-sufficient funds), Intact will set up a special withdrawal date and send that notice to you in the mail.
- If that payment also does not go through, you will receive a registered letter.
- Intact may be able to waive the NSF fees.
- If you know you may not make your next payment, Intact may accommodate delaying your payment up to one month without penalty.
- You can switch your pay plan upon renewal between monthly, 3 pay and annual payments.
How do I make a payment?
- To make up a missed payment you can make the payment by credit card at by clicking here
- For more information you can also refer to the COVID-19 Page on their website