We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Coachman has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
- Non-Sufficient Funds(NSF) Information
- If your payment comes back NSF, Coachman may allow you extra time to make up your payment and not cancel your policy for non-payment.
- All NSF fees will be waived
- Defer a Payment
- If you know you may not be able to make your next payment, you may be able to defer or spread it out over the remaining payments on the policy term.
- Change your Payment Plan
- You can change your pay plan upon renewal between annual or a 3-pay plan.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower Annual Kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
How to make a Payment
- You can make a payment by using:
- Credit Card
- Online banking with your payee being Coachman Insurance and the account number, your policy number (numeric only).
- To make payments or inquire about delaying a payment, please contact us at 1-866-456-6620.
- For more information, please refer to the news bulletin on their website by clicking here.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.