We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Zenith has made arrangements to help you through these tough times
- If you are facing financial challenges as a result of COVID-19, you may qualify for a one-month payment deferral.
- If your payment comes back NSF (non-sufficient funds), it will be doubled up with the next month. If that next payment also comes back NSF, you will receive a registered letter.
- Zenith will be waiving all NSF fees until May 31, 2020.
- To inquire about payment deferrals please contact [email protected] to make billing adjustments. They will review and respond to all requests within 72 hours or call us at 1-866-456-6620 Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm EST.
- You can also switch your payment plan upon renewal. Zenith payment plans include annual payment, 2 pay, 3 pay, 4 pay and monthly payments.
- During this unprecedented time, Zenith is dedicated to working with their clients to identify changes to their driving behavior that may result in a premium reduction
- Suspension of road coverage: clients who have stopped using their vehicles entirely will be able to suspend their road coverage and reduce it to comprehensive only. (This means you are not driving your vehicle entirely)
- Reduction of annual kilometers: Due to Covid-19, we know that a lot of our clients are now working from home. You can reduce your annual mileage on your vehicles to reflect this change.
- As always, Zenith's claims team is ready to provide support. To report a claim, please contact them at 1-888-709-3960.
- Alternatively, you can contact us at 1-866-456-6620, Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm EST.
How to Make a Payment
- To make a payment, use online banking with the following information:
- Payee: Zenith Insurance
- Your account number from your policy documents
- Remember, online banking payments can take up to 5 business days to be received by the insurance company.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.