We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Wawanesa has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
- Non-Sufficient Funds(NSF) Information
- If your payment comes back NSF, Wawanesa will re-attempt within 3-5 business days. If the re-attempt is not successful, they will issue a registered letter.
- Wawanesa is not currently charging any NSF fees.
- Defer a Payment
- If you know you may not make your next payment, Wawanesa may be able to defer your payment. Please contact us at 1-866-456-6620 to inquire.
- Switch your Payment Plan
- Wawanesa pay plans include annual payment, 3 pay plans and monthly payments. You can switch your pay plan upon renewal.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower annual kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
How to Make a Payment
- To make a payment, please call us at 1-866-456-6620 to advise for next payment withdrawal
- Wawanesa is not currently doing any home or on-site visits. They are using video and photo technology instead to make sure everyone stays safe and healthy.
- They may extend auto rentals and additional living expense limits on existing claims on a case by case basis.
- Please call us 1-866-456-6620 for more information.
- For more information, please visit the COVID-19 Page on their website.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.