We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, SGI has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Information
- If your payment comes back NSF, SGI will send you a registered letter.
- Defer a Payment
- If you know you may not make your next payment, SGI may be able to accommodate deferring the payment or spreading it out over your remaining payments.
- Switch a Payment Plan
- SGI pay plans include annual payment, 3 pay plans and monthly payments. You can switch your pay plan upon renewal.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work.
- Lower Annual Kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
How to Make a Payment
- To make a payment, you can utilize the following options:
- Credit Card. Contact us at 866-456-6620 to process.
- Online banking. The payee is SGI Insurance and your account number is the policy number (numbers only).
- Please review their latest COVID-19 response bulletin on their website by clicking here.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.