We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. Pembridge has made arrangements to help you tide over these tough times.
- Pembridge customers who have an active automobile policy as of today’s date will qualify to receive a one-time payment of approximately 25% of their monthly auto premium. They can expect to receive this “Stay at Home Payment” by cheque in May.
- If your payment goes NSF, Pembridge will re-attempt the payment withdrawal within 3-5 business days. If that doesn’t go through as well, you will receive a registered letter.
- If you know you may not be able to make your payment, Pembridge may accommodate delaying it up to one month without They may also be able to spread out the payment over your remaining payments.
- You can switch your pay plan on renewal between annual and monthly.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower Annual Kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
- You can reach the claims team at the following contact numbers
- Alberta: 1-800-661-1577
- Ontario: 1-800-387-0462
- Atlantic: 1-800-561-7222
- Quebec: 1-877-463-2727
- Alternatively, you can also submit an online form and a claims representative will be happy to contact you
How do I make a payment?
- Online banking payments
- At least 5 business days in advance of the due date to ensure the company receives it in time.
- You can also make up your payment with credit card and can either contact us to process it or process it on their website by clicking here
- For more information you can take a look at the bulletin on their website by clicking here.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.