We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Jevco has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
- Pafco customers who have an active automobile policy as of April 9th will qualify to receive a one-time payment of approximately 25% of their monthly auto premium. They can expect to receive this “Stay at Home Payment” by cheque in May.
- If payment goes NSF, Pafco will re-attempt the payment within 3-5 business days. If that payment also does not go through, you will receive a registered letter.
- If you know you may not make your payment, Pafco may accommodate delaying your payment up to one month without penalty. They may also be able to spread out the payment over your remaining payments.
- You can switch your pay plan on renewal between monthly and annual. You can switch your payment plan on renewal between annual and monthly.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower Annual Kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
- You can reach the claims team at the following contact numbers
- Alberta: 1-800-661-1577
- Ontario: 1-800-387-0462
- Atlantic: 1-800-561-7222
- Quebec: 1-877-463-2727
- Alternatively, you can also submit an online form for an Auto claim, and a claims representative will be happy to contact you
How do I make a payment?
- You can pay the missing payment using online banking using the following information:
- Payee: Pafco Insurance
- Account number: Your policy number and the effective date of your policy. For example, if your effective date is March 30, you would add 0330 at the end of your policy number.
- Please remember to make banking payments at least 5 business days in advance of the due date to ensure the company receives it in time.
- For more information you can take a look at the bulletin on their website by clicking here.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.