We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Economical has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
Billing and Financial Response
- Non-Sufficient Funds(NSF) Information
- If your payment comes back NSF, Economical will do an automatic re-attempt about 3 business days after. If that re-attempt does not go through, a registered letter will be sent to cancel the policy in 30 days.
- Economical may consider reinstating the policy applying a 30-day hold on the account.
- They may also waive NSF fees.
- Delaying a Payment
- If you know you may not make your next payment, Economical may consider placing a one-time hold on the account and delaying payment up to 30 days.
- To inquire about delaying a payment, please contact us at 1-866-456-6620
- Switch your Payment Plan
- You can switch your pay plan upon renewal between monthly, every 3 months or annual
- Customers who are driving less to have their annual kilometres amended and receive on average, up to 15% off their premium until June 30, 2020.
- For customers taking their car off the road completely, they could save up to 75% on their premium
How do you make a payment?
- You can use your credit card for make-up payments by clicking here
- You can also use online banking payment. Please note:
- Payee: Economical Insurance
- Account number can be found on your policy documents.
- For additional information, please refer to the Covid-19 Page on their website
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.