We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job had been affected due to COVID-19, Echelon has made arrangements to help you tide over these tough times.
Billing and Payment Relief
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF)
- If your payment goes NSF, Echelon will re-attempt one more time and email you with the re-attempt date.
- If that does not go through, Echelon may allow you more time to make up your payment and not cancel you for non-payment.
- All NSF fees are being waived.
- Defer a Payment
- If you know you may not be able to make your next payment, you may be able to defer or spread it out over the remaining policy term.
- To inquire about delaying a payment, please contact us at 1-866-456-6620.
- Switch your Payment Plan
- You can switch your pay plan upon renewal between annual and monthly payments
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy.
- Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- Clients who have reduced their mileage can get a premium reduction of up to 15%.
- Clients can also remove everything but comprehensive coverage from their policy to receive a premium reduction of up to 80% if their vehicle is out of use and stays parked during the pandemic.
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
How to Make a Payment
- Your payment options are listed below:
- Use your credit card to make a payment by clicking here.
- Use online banking to make a payment. The payee would be Echelon Insurance and your account number is your policy number in numeric form.
- For more information please visit their website by clicking here.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.