We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Dominion has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
- Non-Sufficient Funds(NSF) Information
- If payment comes back NSF, Dominion will re-attempt the payment within 14 days for an Auto policy. For your Home policy, your balance will double the next month instead.
- This is for the first missed payment in a policy term. If the re-attempted payments also do not go through, Dominion may allow you more time to make up that payment and not cancel the policy for non-payment.
- Delay a Payment
- If you know you may not be able to make your next payment, you may be able to delay it up to 30 days.
- Switch your Payment Plan
- You can switch your pay plan on renewal between annual and 3-pay plan.
- Dominion has launched a Stay-at-Home Auto Premium Credit Program, which will provide you with a 25% credit on one month’s premium for those who have a policy-in-force as of April 1, 2020.
- And the best part: You don’t need to do anything. If you pay by monthly installments, you will receive the credit automatically on a future bill. If you have already paid in full, you will receive a mailed cheque.
- Answers to questions that you may have about this program can be found here.
How to make a Payment
- You can make up your payment by:
- Credit card
- Online banking. Remember the payee is Dominion of Canada General Insurance and the account number is listed on your policy documents.
- To make up payments or inquire about delaying a payment, you can:
- Contact Dominion at 905-825-6422
- Contact us at 1-866-456-6620
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.