We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, Chieftain has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Information
- If your insurance payment comes back NSF, Chieftain may allow you more time to make up your payment instead of cancelling your policy due to non-payment if you have lost your job due to covid-19
- Delay a Payment
- If you know you may not be able to make your next payment, you may be able to delay it up to 30 days.
- Please contact us at 1-866-456-6620 or Chieftain directly at 905-825-6422 for more information.
- Chieftain has launched a Stay-at-Home Auto Premium Credit Program, which will provide you with a 25% credit on one month’s premium for those who have a policy-in-force as of April 1, 2020.
- And the best part: You don’t need to do anything. If you pay by monthly installments, you will receive the credit automatically on a future bill. If you have already paid in full, you will receive a mailed cheque.
- Answers to questions that you may have about this program can be found here.
How To Make a Payment
- To make a payment, you can contact Chieftain directly at 905-825-6422 or you contact us at 1-866-456-6620.
- Please note all payments can only be made by credit card.
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.