We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to the pandemic, CAA has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
Billing and Payment Relief
- Change your Payment Plan
- If you are on annual pay, you can change to a monthly payment plan. To change your plan, call us at 1-866-456-6620. Payment plans can also be changed upon your renewal.
- Non-Sufficient Funds (NSF) Information
- If your current insurance payment comes back NSF, we will contact you to let you know.
- If you are unable to make a replacement payment, CAA will spread them over your future withdrawals.
- If you are able to make your replacement payment, your payment schedule will adjust itself accordingly.
- Defer a Payment
- If you know you may not be able to make your next payment, you can choose to defer. The outstanding balance will be added to the following month’s bill.
- Renewal Rate Reduction
- CAA is issuing a 10% rate reduction on renewals from June 15 2020 to June 14 2021.
- There is a $100 credit towards Auto Premiums for policies in effect prior to May 1, 2020 with road coverage. This will be divided amongst your remaining payments. If you have already paid your premium in full, you will get a cheque in the mail.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy. Some driving habits that could positively influence your premium are:
- No longer commuting to work
- Lower Annual Kilometers driven
- Parking one or more of your vehicles safely as you are no longer using it and would like to reduce coverage to comprehensive only
- Give us a call at 1-866-456-6620 if any of these situations apply to you and we can review and update your auto insurance policy accordingly.
How to Make a Payment
- You have two payment options:
- Credit card: Call us at 1-866-456-6620 to process.
- Online banking: Call us at 1-866-456-6620 to obtain your account number for online banking and the payee would be CAA Insurance.
- Please also notify us 10 business days in advance to change any payments plan or banking information.
Additional Information and Resources
- Due to the current environment, CAA is not sending any mail out. If you require pink slips please contact us so we can send you a temporary liability slip
We want you to know that KTX Insurance Brokers is here to help and answer any of your questions or concerns.