We understand that many are struggling financially during this pandemic. If your job has been affected due to COVID-19, AVIVA has made arrangements to help you through these tough times.
If you need to amend the annual kilometers on your policy as your driving habits have changed, please do so by clicking here
Billing and Payment Relief
- Switch your payment plan.
- If you are on the annual payment plan, you can switch to a 2-pay, 3-pay or 4-pay plan. You can also change your payment plan upon your renewal.
- Waiving NSF Fees.
- If your payment comes back NSF (non-sufficient funds), Aviva will not charge you an NSF fee. Your balance will double the following month to make up the first missed payment.
- If there is a second NSF, a registered letter will be sent to you.
- Please note that, at this time, your AVIVA insurance policy will not be terminated due to non-payment
- Defer a payment option
- If you know you may not be able to make your next payment, you can choose to defer your payment.
- Keep in mind that by deferring payment, the balance outstanding will be added to the following month’s bill.
- During this pandemic, our lifestyles have changed and that may include our driving habits. At KTX, we want you to be aware of all your options when it comes to your auto policy.
- If you need to amend the annual kilometers on your policy as your driving habits have changed, please do so by clicking here
- The policy amendment will be effective for 90 days from the date of submission at which time; Aviva will automatically process an amendment reverting the policy information back to its original state.
How to make a payment
- You have two options for payment:
- You can make a credit card payment by either calling us at 1-866-456-6620 or calling Aviva Billing directly at 647-696-4253.
- You can also make a payment through online banking with Aviva Canada as the payee and your Aviva policy account number.
- Please notify us 10 business days in advance to change any payment plan or banking information.
- For any additional information please refer to Aviva’s press release on their website by clicking here.